Padre Islanders use a phrase that denotes a state-of-mind as much as a geographic location: “Over the Bridge…(O.T.B.)"
That bridge spans the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway and, along with the JFK Causeway, the Laguna Madre, which separates Padre Island from the mainland in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Islanders appreciate the amenities afforded by both sides of the bridge, but have “voted with their feet” regarding their preference.
A planned urban development begun in the late 1960s has become a place unlike anywhere else. We will understand if you become as infatuated with Padre Island as we are.
Fortunately, we still have room for new neighbors, and we welcome them warmly. Enjoy our island home, and let me know if I can be of service.
· 12th year as Texas Realtor® with Coldwell Banker Island, Realtors
· 8 years as a Realtor with Jaqua Realtors, Kalamazoo, Michigan
· Retired Michigan Public Educator—Teacher, Coach,
Principal, and Assistant Superintendent
Education and Current Professional Affiliations
· B.A. Eastern Michigan University
· M.A. Eastern Michigan University
· Member, Corpus Christi Association of Realtors
· Member, Texas Association of Realtors
· Member, National Association of Realtors
· Married over 40 years; Wife Diane is a retired middle school teacher
· Sons Steven and Gregory have left home for adulthood
I will provide my clients with the timely information and advice
they need to become confident, competent buyers and sellers.
|15401 Fortuna Bay Dr|
Corpuschristi, TX 78418
|1 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 946 SqFt|